We collect and use personal data as needed in order for us to provide you with top-notch services. Your personal data includes information such as:
- Phone number
- Email address
Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you
What data is collected?
Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
- You sign up for our services
- You request assistance from our customer support team
- You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us
- You participate in contests, apply for a loan & job or participate in activities where we may require information about you
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:
Delivering, updating and improving the services that we provide you.
We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services. We use this data to:
- Improve and optimize the performance of our Services
- Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our Services
- Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated individuals and/ or companies within our corporate family order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
- Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
- Analyzing Service usage and customer demographics
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting surveys or contests
- Managing customer relationships
We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.
Communicating with you
We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you give us consent, or when it is allowed based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact may include:
- Phone calls
- Text messages
You may update your preferences by contacting us.
We use various third party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to collect information on how you interact with our website. This data may include information on which pages you visit, how much time you spend on each page, which operating system and browser you use, and geographic location information.
Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information regarding your activities on our web pages and other websites in order to provide you with advertising based on your interests, and to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements.